We treat the whole person, blending traditional psychological talk therapy with eclectic approaches.
Our therapists are also trained in stress and pain management, as well as coping techniques through the use of EMDR, assisted relaxations, and nutrition or exercise, as appropriate.
This holistic approach provides for a non-drug treatment regimen, or our treatment approach can include coordinated consultation with a physician/psychiatrist regarding appropriate medications.
What types of problems do we treat?
- Abuse (Physical/Mental-Emotional/Sexual)
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer's Disorder
- Anger Management
- Anxiety and Depression
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Brain Injury
- Cardiac Treatment and Rehabilitation
- Coping with Chronic Illness
- Executive Coaching
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Pain
- Headaches and Stress-Related Medical Problems
- High Blood Pressure
- Insomnia/Sleep Disorders
- Learning Disabilities
- Men's Issues
- Non-medicated and medicated approaches with coordinated care
- Obsessive Compulsive Behavior
- Panic Attacks and Phobias
- Personality Disorders
- Pervasive Developmental Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (Veterans/Victims)
- Preparation for Pre- and Post-Surgery
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Relationship and Sexual Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Sexual Problems
- Smoking Cessation
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Weight Loss
- Women's Issues
Family Therapy & Development Centers, Inc.